CADDS Group understands our responsibility to manage the environmental impact of our operations and to provide the necessary commitment, resources and management systems to fulfil this obligation. We aim to not only integrate environmental management into our everyday operations and improve our own environmental efficiency (sustainability), but also assist our customers in reducing their carbon footprint by providing ESD consultancy through our CADDS Energy department.
We will achieve continual environmental improvement through implementing a management system with objectives and targets. CADDS Group commits to:
- Provide resources to continually maintain and review the system;
- Monitor and comply with all relevant environmental laws and relevant standards and practices;
- Manage our diverse activities to prevent or minimise pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values;
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimise waste generation in our operations and through the life cycle of products; and
- Monitor and report our environmental progress and continually review and improve our environmental management system (incorporated in HSEQ) and environmental performance.
Upper management will encourage an understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards amongst our employees and provide systems for the identification and resolution of opportunities for improvement. All CADDS Group employees are responsible for assisting in achieving our primary goal of minimising impact on the environment as outlined in the company’s policies and procedures.