CADDS Group is one of the largest local, privately owned, multi-discipline drafting services and design consultancy groups in Western Australia. Comprised of 8 divisions - including Electrical, Engineering, Architectural, Rendering, Energy and Sustainability, Product Innovation and Design, Compliance and Surveying consulting.
CADDS Engineering is looking for a highly motivated Electrical Designer to bring to the team a technical knowledge of electrical principals, practices and systems.
The Successful applicant’s responsibilities will include;
At least six (6) months of experience employed in the mining/construction industry as an Electrical Engineer, Designer, Specialist or Technician; or
a degree in Electrical Engineering and at least six (6) months employed on electrical design or drafting projects.
This prior employment must have included experience in:
- Operating to HSEQ standards, with a firm commitment to working safely;
- Project management;
- Client liaison and lead generation for increased work opportunities;
- A full understanding of the fundamentals of electrical design and its applications;
- Knowledge of Australian legal, technical and quality standards;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- High level of proficiency in the use of electrical design software, CAD software and MS Office suite;
- Solid reporting skills and an excellent level of computer literacy.
- Frequent visits to client’s sites throughout WA as projects require.
- Ensuring strong client relationships to ensure a high standard of service is maintained at CADDS.
- Design of power distribution and control systems for residential, commercial, industrial and mining projects;
- Collaboration with client project managers and external vendors;
- Electrical equipment specification to client and national standards;
- Collaboration with the drafting team for the implementation of design projects;
We offer a friendly working environment with great opportunities for a long-term career, and are offering an excellent package commensurate with experience.