CADDS Group is one of the largest local, privately owned, multi-discipline drafting services and design consultancy groups in Western Australia. Comprised of 8 divisions - including Electrical, Engineering, Architectural, Rendering, Energy and Sustainability, Product Innovation and Design, Compliance and Surveying consulting.
CADDS Engineering is looking for a highly motivated Graduate Electrical Engineer to bring to the team a technical knowledge of electrical principals, practices and systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work under guidance of a Lead electrical engineer
- Operating to HSEQ standards, with a firm commitment to working safely;
- Project management both individually and as part of a team;
- Client liaison and lead generation for increased work opportunities;
- An understanding of the fundamentals of electrical design and its applications;
- Knowledge of Australian legal, technical and quality standards;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of electrical design software, CAD software and MS Office suite;
- Solid reporting skills and an excellent level of computer literacy.
Visits to client sites as projects require
Design of power distribution and control systems for residential, commercial, industry and mining with the support of senior electrical engineers;
- Collaboration with client project managers and external vendors;
- Electrical equipment specification to client and national standards;
- Collaboration with the drafting team for the implementation of design projects;
- Ensuring strong client relationships to ensure a high standard of service is maintained at CADDS.
We offer a friendly working environment with great opportunities for a long-term career, and are offering an excellent package commensurate with experience.